1) Take 376 West to the North Side, merge onto 65 North and head towards the McKees Rocks Bridge. Make a left onto the bridge.
2) At the end of the McKees Rock Bridge, make a right onto 51-North.
3) At the first light, make a left up the hill onto McCoy Road.
4) Follow McCoy Road to the end (approx. 3 miles. This is a long, winding road through residential areas.)
5) At the light at the end of McCoy Road, make a right onto Pine Hollow Road.
6) At the next light, make a left onto Fairhaven Road and proceed to the top of the hill.
7) Fairhaven Park will be on your right. Go past the tennis courts and enter the park.
8) Chuck Lind Field is past the Little League baseball field near the rear of the park.
Estimated Travel Time: 22 Minutes
Distance Traveled: 9.35 Miles
*** If lost, please contact the Kennedy Township Police Department at 412-331-8184 or the Lind Field Concession Stand at 412-331-4314 ***